Payroll Taxes and Legislative Update Mid-Year Seminar
2023 Mid Year Payroll Taxes and Associated Legislation Update Seminar
Save the Date
By popular demand we are back in person this year !!
In October this year we will again be hosting this popular seminar.
The soon to be implemented monthly tax certificate submission has created much debate …… good and bad !.
Payroll software venders will have their hands full coding the new requirements but more importantly, the changes required in monthly payroll management processes to accommodate this will be even more challenging.
Join us at our 2023 Mid Year Payroll Taxes and Associated Legislation Update Seminar where we will unpack all this and look at what you can do to transition to this monthly submission as smoothly as possible.
We will also look at other burning issues:
- The COIDA fiasco – what now ?
- Cancelation of acceptance of manual UI19 Forms at various Labour Centers
- Repayment by the employee for a sign-on bonus, an advanced bonus, or an advanced commission – it’s not as simple as it appears and it can leave the employee with a nasty tax obligation in the short term.
- The Two Pot Retirement System and the looming NHI – implications for the payroll practitioner.
We are really looking forward to seeing you all in person again. Save the date now
03 October 2023
Venue D ’Aria
04 October 2023
06 October 2023
R2450.00 excluding vat , per person.
Who should attend ?
- Payroll Managers
- Payroll Administrators
- Tax advisors/practitioners
- Accounting firms providing personal tax services
- HR Managers
- HR Practitioners
- Financial Managers
Whether you are a seasoned payroll professional or a newcomer to this field, you won’t want to miss out on this critical event.